uChip: Arduino Zero compatible in a narrow DIP-16 package! (headers already soldered)
A very small narrow-DIP-sized, Arduino Zero compatible USB dev board (OTG enabled), with integrated buck and boost power supplies!
- CPU: 32-bit Cortex M0+ ATSAMD21-series running at 48 MHz (Arduino Zero Compatible)
- FLASH: 256 kB (248 kB due to integrated bootloader).
- RAM: 32 kB, zero wait states.
- Powered via USB or externally (3.3V to 5V).
- Integrated 500-mA boost and 1-A buck converters and automatic power switching circuitry.
- Each converter can also be individually turned off, e.g. if you want to force power draw exclusively from external pins (self-powered device), or if you want to turn off an external USB device connected with a micro A cable.
- When powered through the USB port, the output voltage on the power pins can be selected via software to be either 3.3V or the USB voltage (typically 5V +/- 10%).
- Pin 15 can be configured (via SMD jumper) as an additional 3.3V auxiliary output @100mA when pin 16 is 5V (either as input or output). By default pin 15 is a regular I/O. If this feature is not used, 5/3.3V (at up to 1A) are still available on pin 16.
- 14 I/O pins (2 of them can be used to connect an external SWD programmer/debugger) and 2 power pins (VCC and GND).
- Status LED (it can be turned on/off via software using a single instruction).
- Multi function push button for reset/program.
- 8 12-bit ADC inputs.
- 10-bit DAC output.
- 14 external interrupt input pins.
- Up to 5 serials between SPI, I2C, UART and I2S.
- I2S port for audio decoders such as UDA1334A.
- 13 PWM pins.
- Size: 28.5 mm x 10.16 mm (1.1 “ x 0.40 “), including USB port protrusions (27.23 mm x 10.16 mm excluding USB)
- 4-layer board for improved noise performance.
- Standards narrow-DIP footprint: 0.3” (7.62 mm) row spacing, 0.1” (2.54) pin spacing.
- Pinout standard logic CMOS compatible: power and GND are on pin 16 and 8, so you can also emulate some 16 pin CMOS ICs (4000 and 74HC series)!
- Can be programmed in C/C++, asm, and also CircuitPython!
Schematics, pcb layout, guide, drivers and examples: see download page!